Fully Charged LIVE UK 2022
MEET TEAM LINCHR AT FULLY CHARGED LIVE - 29TH APRIL TO 1ST MAY!
Date:Fri 29 Apr 2022 10:00 AM - Sun 1 May 2022 5:00 PM BS
Location:Farnborough International Exhibition & Conference Centre, GU14 6TQ
We are so charged up and excited to announce that LINCHR will be exhibiting at the Fully Charged Live Show, the world's #1 Clean Energy and Electric Vehicle show, which is set to be even BIGGER & BETTER than before!
Join us for an exhilarating weekend of electric vehicles, clean energy and meet Team LINCHR on Stand N12. and you can discover more about our vision, drive and passion for clean energy and renewable technology as well as our New Product for UK Market：
• Type B DC 6mA + 30mA AC leakage protector
• Various startup modes, RFID card, APP, plug in and charge.
• Load balancing management and solar matching function.
• Saving on electricity bills by scheduling off-peak charging.
• Built in PEN Fault protection ensures a quick installation with no extra cost for an earth rod.
• The Hierarchical maintenance design makes the maintenance and replacementeasier.
• Compliant with OCPP 1.6 JSON and compatible with most of the charging network platforms in the European and UK market.
• Over current, over voltage and short circuit protection, etc. make charging is much safer.
This unmissable three-day event will showcase a host of quality indoor and outdoor exhibits and attractions including:
• Almost every electric car on sale in the UK (more than 100 vehicles)
• All shapes and sizes of electric vehicles from buses, trucks, vans, and campers, to motorcycles, tractors, classics, and concepts
• 200+ exhibitors covering the EV, clean energy and related sectors
• Thousands of EV test drives available
• Wide variety of two-wheel test rides
• 50+ live theatre sessions
• Live theatres with electrifying talks from guest speakers
• Interactive visitor attractions
• Home Energy Advice Hub
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Don't delay, if you haven't done so already book your ticket show now for the Fully Charged Show and we'll see you there.